Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pregnant Brown Flakes In Cm

Huancaneño poet José Luis Ayala in the cave of Peru Lima





José Luis Ayala and unfathomable frequencies in the newspaper La Primera



writes: Fernando Chuquipiunta Machaca





Olazával Jose Luis Ayala (Huancané 1942), renowned writer of the Generation of 70, a member of the Intellectual Promotion "Carlos Oquendo de Amat" (peak) and based in Lima for several years, will be this April 15 in this town to present the book Apu Puqupaqa ( Editorial OTV, 2010) in the premises of the Secondary Educational Institution "César Vallejo" Huancané province. An impeccable editing that will allow-no doubt-feel the love for the land of our birth. A few days after the presentation, José Luis Ayala, who spoke to subscribe to this interview, especially about the unfathomable written in the newspaper La Primera.



Why has left cultural journalism?



I spent three years in the newspaper La Primera, and frankly, I stopped writing my books. I felt bad on a test I did while in Puno. Also I took a long time, a daily page was exhausting work. However, there has been a wonderful experience. The cultural pages of the newspapers of Lima, are markedly stratified and have their own criteria of discrimination or compliments from friend to friend.



Now I know the power of the media better than before.



What has been written since it does not work on First?



I delivered to a publishing gold Fish Gamaliel Churata for a critical edition with a appropriate refonemización, fueled by the explanation inherent in the Andean worldview. Also appear Churata texts that explains how to understand his book. I completed and delivered to a publisher a book called "Dictionary of the Andean worldview." In two months must be printed in a book he wrote Fernando Tupac Amaru Bastidas, who was held prisoner for eleven years until his death. I have reconstructed on the basis of documents that are in the Archives of the Indies and the letters he wrote, which appeared in some history books.





What book write now?





I decided to work six books on Churata. The texts come from all that wrote in Puno, Potosí and La Paz (Bolivia). The most important thing is that I have the support of their sons named Amarat and Star. But also write essays on Peruvian reality, I have several unpublished books that now I'll try to post, including a theater.





What about literary criticism?





is very important because it focuses, strengths and weaknesses noted. There are academic criticism, journalistic parasite and also a kind of absurdity which aims to analyze but not understood. In my case specifically, the review I've written has always referred to the best books, that is the only condition required here or wherever books are published and read.



more Is he a poet or novelist?



poetry covers all literature, is in prose, the essay, drama and their own acts of life. So I think you can write poetry and feed stories and novels to poetry, to have a greater encouragement of literature.



How do you want to remember them?



As I am, as a versatile writer, committed to decolonization of culture. If something could claim is the fact of having an unbroken literary tradition. I know the theory works rather limited. No need to try to demolish to erect a judge and jury. The only thing left are the final books, not aggression or envy always barren and provincial.



0 comments:

Post a Comment